How HEWI Works
1. List your item for free, it takes less than five minutes!
2. Upload photographs with a clear and detailed description of the brand, size, quality and approximate date of original purchase
3. Once your item is sold, HEWI holds payment until the Buyer has acknowledged receipt
4. You then post the item directly to the Buyer (we recommend that it is tracked or signed for)
5. Item is received and the Buyer leaves wonderful feedback, HEWI releases payment to you
Our team reviews every new listing and endeavours to get your product on the website within a few hours
You will be paid for the sold item within 7-14 days from the postage date or earlier if the buyer marks the item as received
Alternatively, you may select a payment frequency that suits your calendar in your account Settings
It is our policy to pay new Sellers via PayPal for their first 5 sales (this is an online security procedure)
HAVE ANY QUESTIONS?