A simple, elegant and fabulous place for buying and selling in total confidence.
Every item submitted for listing will be checked by us for suitability, and the sellers credentials clearly indicated
Any queries about an item can be put directly to the seller by email, before bidding or purchasing an item.
All items are to be paid for in full to hardlyeverwornit.com directly, by card, paypal, cheque or transfer, within 3 days of the end of the auction, or 3 days from the date purchased for a buy-it-now purchase.
The seller will be notified, and the item will then be sent.
All sellers will adhere to the hardlyeverwornit.com returns policy.
The seller will be paid after 7 days, the purchase price minus 15% (plus VAT) of final purchase price fee, plus the postage fee paid by the buyer. (eg.purchase price is £100 plus £7p+p, seller will receive £100 - £15 (commission) - £3 (VAT on commission) = £82 + £7 = £89)
There is a no return policy on items bought at auction now' unless an item has been incorrectly listed. If 'buy-it-now' only you are able to return the item but you must inform both the seller and us (hardlyeverwornit.com) before doing so .
If items were to be returned, it must be within the 7 days return period.
For the V.I.P. service, please go to V.I.P.
Please read our returns policy.
FINAL PURCHASE PRICE COMISSION FEE
This is 15% of the price paid for your item (plus VAT), before you have added your postage fees
for EXAMPLE.... item sells at £100, and postage is £10, the comission payable is £15 to hardlyeverwornit.com (15% of £100) plus VAT of £3
Is fun, enjoyable and free. There is no need to register, unless you wish to buy, sell, or 'watch' a specific item you may be interested in.
it is absolutely free to register, and very quick and easy.
To register you will need to choose a password and username. You will then be able to buy and sell, and also set alerts on items you are looking for. hardlyeverwornit.com will notify you when these items are for sale, sending you an email alert- making sure you don't miss out on something great!
TO SET AN ALERT
You have to be registered to set an alert. Simply tell us what you looking for in the box provided on your account page and we will alert you with your desired item.
Click here for SMS/EMAIL alerts.
You will be sent an email alert to inform you as soon as an item is listed from your favourite label.
Tick the relevant boxes to be alerted by email if you receive a bid. Or your bid/offer is accepted etc.
- Check the classification of the seller and then please ask the seller as many questions as you like to be sure of your purchase. They are obliged to adhere to the returns policy of hardlyeverwornit.com.
- AIf you need the item you are purchasing sent to you with speedier postage, ask the seller if it can be done and if so request postage fee.
- All items must be sent by registered post, for your security and to enable you to track your purchase.
- Read our returns policy carefully, and ask your seller any questions.
- A gold seller means the item is owned by the site, or listed through our V.I.P.service, so the item has been seen, photographed, and listed by us. It will also be posted directly by hardlyeverwornit.com.
- A silver seller is a seller who has bought and sold on a frequent basis successfully. A pink seller is a new seller.
- Upon winning an auction, an item must be paid for within 3 days of the auction ending date, otherwise the item will be offered to the next bidder, or re-listed, and it will be recorded that a transaction was not completed by the original bidder for future sellers to see.
- If an item is bought at buy-it-now price, it must be paid for within 3 days of buying the item, or it will be re-listed, and it will be recorded that the transaction was not completed by the original bidder for future sellers to see.
- The seller will adhere to our returns policy. Please see our returns policy for more information.
- If a buyer needs to withdraw a bid for any reason, it may be done up to 12 hours before the end of the auction by filling in a contact us form to request a retraction and the reason why you want your bid retracted..
- After 12 hours, it will be at the seller's discretion, if they can be contacted.
- In the event of any issues regarding a purchase, you will notify your seller (within 24hrs of receipt of the item) and us promptly on CONTACT US.
- Check in the labels for acceptance section if your label/brand is there , and if not, that's fine, but use it as a guide for the type of items that we will accept on hardlyeverwornit.com.
- List your item in our simplest of simple listing section, stating honestly and as comprehensively as possible, the details of your item/s.
- Follow the simple instructions about PRICING, POSTAGE, images etc
- We receive your listing for approval. Upon approval we will list your item that day or the day you have requested for the auction to start.
- Upon the successful sale of your item, 'buy-it-now' (instant sale), or upon the completion of an auction (that your reserve has been met), you will receive an email informing you that your item is sold and we are awaiting payment for your item.
- When payment of your item has been received we will notify you and give you the postage details. If the buyer has left any specific post requests we shall also inform you.
- You will then send your item by special delivery as soon as possible. See POSTAGE
- For an item bought at auction, the seller will be paid within seven days (if there are no incorrect listing issues)
- With 'buy-it-now' only you are able to return the item but you must inform both the seller and us (hardlyeverwornit.com) before doing so. You have a 7 day return period.
- The payment will be minus 15% (plus VAT) final purchase price fee, and will be paid to the seller as requested, paypal, bank transfer, or cheque.
- Any accepted returns made will be refunded minus the original postage cost.
Please see our returns policy for more information.
TERMS and CONDITIONS
Please see our terms and conditions for more information.
Please give some feedback of the experience you have had with a buyer or seller as promptly as possible. It is important as a means to help future buyers and sellers.
Find here, some frequently asked questions, or submit your own question to our customer relations, who will happily help you as soon as possible with any queries